Earlier this year, I joined a Mastermind where I was challenged to pick my top 10 lessons from 2020. This list comes from the most influential year on this planet (for everyone and me) and there are so many stories and experiences that inspired this list - but I thought I would share the list with you for now and elaborate on the stories over time.
I have only shared this with a very small group and the feedback I got was exciting and encouraged me to share this with you.
Here they are:
1. Slowing down is the key to receiving (something I was not taught)
2. Balance of the masculine and feminine energy is essential in life and business
3. Thriving is a mindset that starts with a decision
4. The greatest gift you can give someone is your presence and attention
5. When you fully trust the Universe, miracles happen
6. The entrepreneurship journey is a spiritual one
7. We are each inherently whole and healing is removing the blocks to recognizing it
8. Grief is not something you can intellectualize and must be felt
9. Deep, meaningful connections can happen anywhere there's vulnerability and a safe space
10. There is power in community and reflection when it comes to growth
If something resonates with you, PLEASE reach out to me and let me know - would love to hear your story too in the comments below!
If you are interested in working with me, you can find out more here: www.atelierix.co/workwithus